Asian Beef Strip Wrapped Asparagus
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Main Ingredient: Rib-eye Steak
- Servings: 2
- 1 lb. beef strips
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 large bunch asparagus, snapped at natural breaking point on each stalk
1. Mix together all ingredients except the beef strips and asparagus. Add beef to mixture and marinate at least 3 hours or overnight.
2. Wrap each beef strip around 1-3 stalks of asparagus, depending on their size. Grill to desired doneness. Use as an appetizer or serve over rice or noodles for a main dish.
Servings: 4 (as main dish); 2 (as appetizer)
Tip: Use a grill basket or sheet of foil to ensure the items don’t fall through the grate.