Caesar Steak Sandwiches
- Main Ingredient: NatureSource® Boneless Beef Top Sirloin or Top Round Steak
- Servings: 4
- 1 Pound NatureSource® Boneless Beef Top Sirloin or Top Round Steak, cut 3/4 inch thick or Flank Steak
- 1/2 Cup prepared non-creamy Caesar dressing
- 2 Cups coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 Cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 Hoagie rolls (6 inches long each), split, toasted
- Cut steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Reserve 2 tablespoons dressing. Pour remaining dressing in medium bowl. Add beef; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Toss lettuce with reserved dressing and 2 tablespoons cheese in medium bowl. Divide evenly over bottom of each roll. Top with beef; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Close sandwiches.
Nutrition information per serving: 629 Calories; 20 g Total Fat (5 g Saturated Fat; 6 g Monounsaturated Fat); 53 mg Cholesterol; 1198 mg Sodium; 70 g Total Carbohydrate; 4.2 g Dietary Fiber; 40 g Protein; 6.3 mg Iron; 13 mg Niacin; 0.7 mg Vitamin B6; 1.5 mcg Vitamin B12; 5.9 mg Zinc; 64.8 mcg Selenium.
This recipe is an excellent source of Protein, Iron, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Zinc, and Selenium; and a good source of Dietary Fiber.