Caribbean Sierra Cut Steak
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Main Ingredient: Sierra Steak
- Servings: 6
- 1 Sierra cut steaks, 1-1/2 pounds
- 1 can, 8oz. crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
1. Drain pineapple, reserving ¼ cup juice for marinade; discard excess juice.
2. Combine marinade ingredients and reserved pineapple juice in small bowl. Place beef steak and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
3. Remove steaks from marinade; discard extra marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes over medium heat on preheated grill, covered 16 to 21 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt, as desired. Carve steak across the grain into thin slices.