Chimichurri Beef Shoulder Steak
- Main Ingredient: NatureSource® Beef Chuck Shoulder Steak
- Servings: 4
- 1 NatureSource® Beef chuck shoulder steak, cut 1-inch thick (about 1-1/4 pounds)
1. Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1/3 cup. Place beef steak and remaining marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight.
2. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 16 to 20 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
3. Carve steak into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve with reserved marinade.
To make the marinade, use the following ingredients:
3/4 cup prepared non-creamy Caesar dressing
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Salt and pepper