Greek-Style Beef and Quinoa Bowl
- Main Ingredient: Black Canyon® Angus Boneless Beef Strip (top loin) Steak
- Servings: 4
- 2 Black Canyon® Angus Boneless Beef Strip (Top Loin) Steak, Cut 1 Inch Thick
- 2 Medium Zucchini, Cut Lengthwise in Half
- 2 Medium Red Bell Pepper, Cut into Quarters
- 1/2 Cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Diced Cucumber
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice, Divided
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Cooked Quinoa
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced olives
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11-14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 11 to 15 minutes) for medium rare (145F) to medium (160F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Place zucchini and peppers on the grill. Grill zucchini covered for 7 to 10 minutes and peppers covered for 11 to 14 minutes.
- While steaks and vegetables are cooking, Combine Greek yogurt, cucumber, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and salt to make tzatziki sauce. Dress quinoa with the remaining lemon juice and parsley. Divide quinoa equally among four bowls.
- Carve steaks into thin slices. Chop zucchini and peppers into bite-sized pieces. Divide steak and vegetables evenly over the quinoa in each of the bowls. Garnish with olives and feta and finish with a dollop of Tzatziki. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
Nutrition information per serving: 374 Calories; 12 g Total Fat (4 g Saturated Fat; 3 g Monounsaturated Fat;) 74 mg Cholesterol; 542 mg Sodium; 30 g Total Carbohydrate; 5.1 g Dietary Fiber; 37 g Protein; 3.7 mg Iron; 8.6 mg Niacin; 1 mg Vitamin B6; 1.6 mcg Vitamin B12; 6.2 mg Zinc; 34.3 mcg Selenium; 132.7 mg Choline.