Grilled Coulotte Steak & Asian Noodle Salad
- Main Ingredient: NatureSource® Coulotte Steak
- Servings: 4
- 1 Pound NatureSource® Beef Coulotte Steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 6 Ounces uncooked whole grain spaghetti
- 1 Package (8 ounces) sugar snap peas
- 1 Medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup packaged shredded carrots
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
1. Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef steaks and 3 tablespoon marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade until ready to use.
2. Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 9 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 8 to 12 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, cook pasta per according to package directions, adding vegetables during last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain. Combine pasta and vegetables with reserved marinade in large bowl. Evenly divide among 4 bowls.
4. Carve steaks into slices. Evenly arrange beef over pasta and vegetables. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, if desired.
To make the marinade, use the following ingredients:
⅓ cup Asian-sesame dressing
⅓ cup hoisin sauce