Tenderloin Steaks with Horseradish Cream
- Main Ingredient: NatureSource® Beef Tenderloin Steaks
- Servings: 4
- 4 NatureSource® Beef Tenderloin Steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 4 ounces each)
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 Cup dairy sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- Combine garlic, thyme and pepper; press evenly onto steaks.
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 11 to 15 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine Horseradish Cream ingredients in small bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Season steaks with salt, as desired. Serve with Horseradish Cream.
To broil, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil 13 to 16 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
Nutrition information per serving: 207 Calories; 10 g Total Fat (4 g Saturated Fat; 3 g Monounsaturated Fat); 77 mg Cholesterol; 71 mg Sodium; 2 g Total Carbohydrate; 0.4 g Dietary Fiber; 25 g Protein; 1.8 mg Iron; 7.3 mg Niacin; 0.6 mg Vitamin B6; 1.4 mcg Vitamin B12; 4.6 mg Zinc; 30 mcg Selenium.
This recipe is an excellent source of Protein, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Zinc, and Selenium; and a good source of Iron.