- Main Ingredient: NatureSource® Beef Ground Beef
- Servings: 4
- 1 pounds NatureSource® Beef Ground Beef
- 1 cup shredded Napa cabbage
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 whole wheat or white hamburger buns, split
- Salt and pepper
- Combine cabbage and 1 tablespoon lime juice in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine Ground Beef, green onion, ground ginger and hot sauce in medium bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place patties in skillet; cook 10 to 12 minutes until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Cook's Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
- Meanwhile, combine peanut butter, hoisin sauce, remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice and sesame oil in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place 1 burger on bottom half of each bun; top evenly with peanut butter mixture and cabbage mixture. Close sandwiches.
Nutrition information per serving, using 80% lean ground beef: 484 Calories; 25 g Total Fat (9 g Saturated Fat; 10 g Monounsaturated Fat;) 116 mg Cholesterol; 304 mg Sodium; 26 g Total Carbohydrate; 1.8 g Dietary Fiber; 38 g Protein; 4.7 mg Iron; 8.4 mg Niacin; 0.6 mg Vitamin B6; 3.6 mcg Vitamin B12; 8.4 mg Zinc; 36 mcg Selenium.
This recipe is an excellent source of Protein, Iron, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Zinc, and Selenium.